Interested in supporting our unified effort to promote inclusive opportunities in physical activity, sport and recreation for people with disabilities?
Membership in the Coalition is free and is offered for both organizations and individuals!
Are you an Organization?
Members of the Inclusive Fitness Coalition include nationally recognized organizations in exercise, sports, fitness, and disability as well as industry leaders in areas such as exercise equipment, health promotion, parks and recreation and more. We welcome any organization to join IFC and support our efforts to promote inclusive opportunities in physical activity, health promotion, sport and recreation for people with disabilities. Click on the link to view our current Organizational Members. Follow this link to Join the Coalition.
Are you an Individual?
Individuals may also join the Inclusive Fitness Coalition as a Workgroup Member. We welcome any individual that has a passion and drive to support our unified effort. The Coalition currently has four Workgroups: Policy, Inclusive Play, Health and Fitness, Veterans. Take some time to read each Workgroup's strategic plan and determine your best fit. Follow this link to Join a Workgroup.
As a member, you can play a formative role in our Framework for Action while providing advice and support on issues related to inclusive health promotion and physical activity. You will also receive the following:
- Organizational membership listing, description and direct link to your website from the Coalition's site in addition to an Organizational Member logo
- Connectivity to policy/legislative updates and news releases pertaining to the IFC's Call to Action
- Enhanced communication with other member organizations creating a collective voice toward a common cause
- Quarterly Coalition newsletter
- Resources from the National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD): Monthly electronic newsletter and Individualized technical assistance from highly-trained Information Specialists
- Unique opportunities to serve on one of the Coalition's four specialized workgroups: Policy, Inclusive Play, Health and Fitness, and Veterans
Thank you for learning about the Inclusive Fitness Coalition's membership options. We hope that you get involved to make a difference today! For questions regarding membership, please send an email to email@example.com.